Thursday, January 8, 2009

Crazy Christmas!




It sure was Christmas with the Fletchers! It was full of events that will never be forgotten. Some included an ice storm, losing power, sleeping on couches, putting lights up, setting up my dad's new TV, Julie's bday party, being sick, shopping all day, watching the kiddies open Christmas gifts, and being with my awesome family!!! Now that some time has passed from the not so pleasant moments, I reflect and long to go through them again. I long to be with everyone again and get some time to relax and maybe have some deep talks with everyone and tell them how much they mean to me! I also really enjoyed my time in Ohio with Stephanie and their family! They made me feel so welcome, and i loved playing guitar hero and mario cart with everyone. I wish I could spend more time there too. Yet its back to school, I love to learn but at the same time I wish it could always be Christmas. Enjoy the pics. 





2 comments:

Kristine said...

Cute pictures! You made me think - when I was little I wanted it to be Christmas all the time for the toys and candy but now as an adult it's more to be around loved ones and down time. We miss ya, good luck this semester.

Nate and Liss said...

So I was being snoopy on facebook and read you had a blog so then I had to hunt it down. Nate will be excited to read it! Good luck with School