Sunday, November 9, 2008

For Kristine

Here's my first post! It kind of new and exciting. I used this site for a short time as a journal when I first got out to BYU. I was pretty good at making entries my first two times and then I forgot and then I decided I didn't want all that on the web, plus there are much better ways to keep a journal. 
We'll see what happens with this new little blog here, will I actually do it? Will anyone read it? how famous will I get? 

Life is great! This weekend was a packed, BYU football game (see friends on left, my bro Mark was there too with his kids = so fun),, Mom's excitement that she didn't loose my check, Kevin Peterson's farewell talk, talking to Kristine on the phone, temple square. . . 


1 comment:

Kristine said...

Jakey says "Uncle Brian! I like him! And I can wrestle with him. And play Wii with him. Swimming with him and playing in the sand."

Hmm, I wonder if he remembers our coast trip? Anyway, we love you. Cute pics too btw.